Tell us your Asilia Africa Safari Story and win!
There’s something truly magical about a Safari. Being out in the bush, far away from the hustle and bustle of modern life, and being in touch with nature. For many it is a life changing experience; one that inspires anecdotes and stories that are told and retold at any available occasion. We want you to tell us your safari story.
At Asilia we strive to provide marvelous and memorable experiences in the African bush, showing our guests the ‘real’ Africa. Now we want you to share your experiences with us. We are proud to announce the Asilia Africa #MySafariStory photography and videography competition.
How does it work?
Youcan enter by either:
- Uploading your entry to Asilia Africa Facebook page along with the hashtag #MySafariStory
- Sharing yourentry on Asilia Africa Twitter and Asilia Africa Instagram, using our handle @AsiliaAfrica and the hashtag #MySafariStory
More than one entry will be allowed per entrant, but only the best photographs or videos will stand a chance to win!
All entries are displayed in our online Galleryhttp://bit.ly/MySafariStory
What’s the prize?
The Grand Prize
A six day Photographic Safari for two awaits the grand prize winner. The winner and their guest will be escorted by a photographic guide to make sure that they capture the best images and video from their amazing experience.
The grand prize winner will be selected from the monthly winners.
The monthly winner will be awarded the following prizes:
- 2 nights off their next safari booking with Asilia Africa
- Their photo or video will be displayed in the camp where they stayed, along with their name.
- They will go into the end of year draw for the Grand Prize of a 6 night Photography Safari, accompanied by an expert photography guide.
- All winning photos and videos will be on display at our end of the year photography exhibition.
The winning entries will go up for auction at the gala event, and all proceeds will go towards conservation projects in East Africa. This ensures that future visitors will also have the opportunity to capture the abundant wildlife that inhabit these areas on film.
We are looking forward to seeing your most amazing safari memories.Good luck!
Going on safari, but not sure how to get the most out of your photography? We’ve compiled a handy guide of the Top 10 African wildlife photography tips from our experts to get you started.
More Experiences Articles
Experience A Slow Safari26 July 2019
By Anwynn Louw – Digital Marketing Assistant The Art of Slow Travel – “Slow T...
BBC One: Serengeti – The Elephant25 July 2019
By Britta Foulis – Content Marketing Manager BBC One’s latest mi...
Four Great Locations For A Family Reunion Safari In East Africa19 July 2019
By Anwynn Louw – Digital Marketing Assistant Planning a multigenerational saf...
BBC One: Serengeti – The Baboon17 July 2019
By Britta Foulis – Content Marketing Manager BBC One‘s latest mi...