Register now to double your impact on safari this Giving Tuesday and receive a special discount on your trip
Safari and conservation go hand-in-hand. And this year, COVID-19 has had an adverse impact on both, leaving wildlife protection and conservation efforts struggling to survive. In honour of Giving Tuesday this year, we’re offering you a special discount and the opportunity to double your support of our Positive Impact partners working tirelessly to ensure communities in Kenya and Tanzania thrive.
Travel with us on safari to a dream destination in Kenya or Tanzania with a special rate of up to 25% off. Enjoy a trip of a lifetime with iconic safari sights including the Serengeti, the Masai Mara, the spectacular Great Migration and more. When you travel with Asilia, US$5 per day is donated toward our Positive Impact efforts. By claiming this offer, Asilia will match your conservation levy, doubling your impact with contributions going toward The Maa Trust.
How to claim this Giving Tuesday offer:
- Register here with your email to be notified of when this offer goes live.
- We’ll remind you to come back to this page on 1 December (Giving Tuesday) to claim this limited special offer.
- Travel on safari with Asilia by 19 December 2021, and enjoy and iconic safari knowing that your trip is leaving a lasting impact on communities, wildlife and conservation.
Where to stay on your bucket-list safari
Jabali Private House
The most sophisticated safari bolt-hole in southern Tanzania, offering total privacy and complete flexibility in your safari itinerary in Ruaha National Park.View Property
Discover the beautiful landscapes, wildlife and culture of Ngorongoro in northern Tanzania. Experience a wilderness safari like no other from contemporary and stylish The Highlands.View Property
In Tanzania's secluded southern reaches of Tarangire, Oliver's offers an exclusive safari wilderness experience, away from crowds, with some of the best guides in Africa.View Property
Roho ya Selous
Roho ya Selous sits in the very heart of the Selous Game Reserve in Tanzania, a stone’s throw from a palm-fringed tributary of the Rufiji River.View Property
Matemwe Beach House
Enjoy your own private slice of the beautiful Zanzibar coastline at Matemwe Beach House, a private 3-roomed house only a stone’s throw away from the beach and water activities of the Indian Ocean.View Property
Relaunched in late 2020, this stylish Tanzanian permanent camp is the closest camp in Serengeti to the banks of the Mara River. Sayari is regularly voted one of the top safari escapes on the planet. Experience the Serengeti at its best.View Property
Escape to your own private villa on tropical Zanzibar Island; with a private roof terrace & plunge pool, personal butler and in-room spa treatments, there’s nothing left to do but relax.View Property
Unwind by the swimming pool at Matemwe Lodge, relax on the beautiful Matemwe Beach or dive the depths of the Indian Ocean in an unbeatable Zanzibar island escape.View Property
Jabali Ridge is Ruaha's most sophisticated property. Explore Tanzania’s largest and wildest national park on game drives, walking safaris and night drives.View Property
How to claim your bucket-list bonus
A limited number of special
discounts are up for grabs
Register now, then return
on 1 Oct 2020 to claim
Grab yourself a 15%,
20% or 25% special offer
Go on your dream safari
in iconic Kenya or Tanzania
Booking conditions and everything else you need to know:
- The bucket-list bonus promotion is a limited-edition, first-come-first-serve special offer.
- Register, then return to asiliaafrica.com on 1 October 2020 to claim your special offer.
- A limited number of special offers will be claimable on 1 October 2020. If successful, you'll be emailed a unique voucher code that shows you claimed your bucket list bonus.
- Only one coupon is allowed per travelling party.
- Your discount can be used on new bookings for travel until 19 Dec 2021, subject to availability, and excluding July-August 2021.
- Your discount applies to all nights spent at Asilia properties. It will not apply to other elements of your safari quote, such as internal flights or park fees.
- An example of a typical safari cost to Kenya: staying at... might cost... but using your ... it will cost....
- To book, simply contact our expert safari sales team, or use your preferred travel agent, being sure to provide them with your unique voucher code.
We look forward to welcoming you on your bucket-list safari to iconic Kenya or Tanzania.
Register now using the button below. We'll send you a reminder to return on 1 Oct 2020 to claim your safari bucket list bonus.
Not ready to travel yet? Stay in touch.
Our resident offer applies to travel within the next two months - but perhaps you aren't ready to travel just yet. By signing up to our monthly newsletter, you can be sure to keep an eye on our great offers for a safari or a tropical island break in Zanzibar.
Why travel with Asilia AfricaAbout Us
Situated in the very best locations within prime game-viewing areas.
Our safaris are immersive, authentic and engaging.
Our team welcomes you with warmth and makes you feel at home with genuine African hospitality.
Protecting our wilderness areas and the surrounding communities is a key part of who we are.
Depend on us
Our expert on-the-ground teams will safeguard your trip, ensuring all runs smoothly.
Commitment to quality
Rely on us to arrange anything you may need, with a superb level of quality throughout.
Our internationally recognised team has a genuine passion to share Africa with you.