This offer is now closed.
Register now to double your impact on safari this Giving Tuesday and receive a special discount on your trip
Safari and conservation go hand-in-hand. And this year, COVID-19 has had an adverse impact on both, leaving wildlife protection and conservation efforts struggling to survive. In honour of Giving Tuesday this year, we’re offering you a special discount and the opportunity to double your support of our Positive Impact partners working tirelessly to ensure communities in Kenya and Tanzania thrive.
Travel with us on safari to a dream destination in Kenya or Tanzania, or on a tropical island getaway to Zanzibar and receive a special rate of 25% off your Asilia accommodation when booking through any Asilia-registered travel agent. Enjoy a trip of a lifetime with iconic sights including the Serengeti, the Masai Mara, the spectacular Great Migration, Zanzibar Island and more. When you travel with Asilia, US$5 per day is donated toward our Positive Impact efforts. By claiming this offer, Asilia will match your conservation levy, doubling your impact with contributions going toward The Maa Trust.
Register below and claim your special rate.
How to claim this Giving Tuesday offer
A limited number of special
rates of 25% off are up for grabs.
Register before 6 December 2020
you'll receive your voucher code.
When you're ready to book, let your
Asilia-registered travel agent know
your voucher details. Book and confirm
by 28 February 2021.
Travel with Asilia anytime until 19 December 2021. *Excludes August 2021 and subject to availability.
Enjoy your safari or tropical island holiday while leaving a lasting impact on communities, wildlife and conservation.
Meet the Maa Trust
The Maa Trust is an Asilia Positive Impact implementing partner, working with community-owned conservancies in the Masai Mara in Kenya. The organisation works to increase the benefits of wildlife and conservation to Maasai families, and empower local people by promoting small business startups to increase development. Asilia is proud to support The Maa Trust’s Honey and Beadwork programmes. Maa Beadwork is the Trust’s largest income generating programme for women, and currently employs 579 women who craft beautiful beadwork that is sold at camps within the Mara Conservancies and ethical shops around the world. From the income generated, women are able to improve the lives of their families by providing clean water, install a solar power system to provide lighting for homework and enabling children who previously could not afford to go to school, to start their education.
* What you need to know
- The Giving Tuesday promotion is a limited first-come, first serve special offer.
- To take part, register with your email address using the links and buttons on this page, like this one.
- A limited number of special offers are available until 6 December 2020. If successful, you’ll be emailed a unique promotional code that shows you claimed a Giving Tuesday offer.
- Only one promotional code is allowed per travelling party, for up to 4 people per trip.
- The promotion must be used by the person and associated email address that registered; the voucher is not transferrable.
- This promotion cannot be used in combination with any other special offer, such as our healthcare offer, resident offer or any other promotion or special rate.
- Your discount must be booked and confirmed by 28 February 2021 for travel until 19 December 2021, subject to availability and excluding August 2021.
- The discount may apply to new bookings only.
- Your discount applies to all nights spent at Asilia properties. It will not apply to other elements of your quote, such as internal flights and park fees.
- Your quote will include a US$5 per day conservation levy. Asilia will match the total cost of your conservation levy, doubling your impact, which will be donated to The Maa Trust.
- By signing up for this promotion, you agree to be signed up to our monthly World of Asilia newsletter.
- To book, provide your voucher code to your Asilia-registered travel agent, and we'll apply your discount to your Asilia accommodation. If you do not have a travel agent, just let us know and we'll gladly connect you with one of our expert partners.
Register below and claim your special rate.
Where to stay on your bucket-list safari
In Tanzania's secluded southern reaches of Tarangire, Oliver's offers an exclusive safari wilderness experience, away from crowds, with some of the best guides in Africa.View Property
Matemwe Beach House
Enjoy your own private slice of the beautiful Zanzibar coastline at Matemwe Beach House, a private 3-roomed house only a stone’s throw away from the beach and water activities of the Indian Ocean.View Property
Escape to your own private villa on tropical Zanzibar Island; with a private roof terrace & plunge pool, personal butler and in-room spa treatments, there’s nothing left to do but relax.View Property
Unwind by the swimming pool at Matemwe Lodge, relax on the beautiful Matemwe Beach or dive the depths of the Indian Ocean in an unbeatable Zanzibar island escape.View Property
Why travel with Asilia AfricaAbout Us
Protecting our wilderness areas and the surrounding communities is a key part of who we are.
Situated in the very best locations within prime game-viewing areas.
Our safaris are immersive, authentic and engaging.
Our team welcomes you with warmth and makes you feel at home with genuine African hospitality.
Depend on us
Our expert on-the-ground teams will safeguard your trip, ensuring all runs smoothly.
Commitment to quality
Rely on us to arrange anything you may need, with a superb level of quality throughout.
Our internationally recognised team has a genuine passion to share Africa with you.