See the Great Migration in Kenya and Tanzania
Treat yourself to a once-in-a-lifetime Great Migration safari holiday. Our itineraries start with five nights in Kenya or Tanzania, but are completely customisable to your preferred length of stay and travel needs. From mid-June to November, grab yourself front row seats to the drama and action of river crossing season, while also enjoying serene sunset moments in the vast open landscapes of Africa. On your Great Migration Kenya itinerary, you'll begin at Ol Pejeta conservatory before visiting the iconic Masai Mara. Alternatively, go on safari for five nights in Tanzania's world-famous Serengeti, where you'll enjoy the comforts of Dunia and Olakira Migration Camp.
Whether you're ready to travel now or are considering a safari in the future, enquire with us and our friendly expert safari consultants will be happy to advise you, confirm availability and provide you with a quote.
Great Migration Itinerary Highlights
5 Nights in Kenya from
US$4,990 per person
5 Nights in Tanzania from
US$5,832 per person
25% off accommodation during
25% off accommodation
for travel within 6 weeks
View these Great Migration Itineraries
Your accommodation in Kenya and Tanzania
Witness the greatest wildlife concentration and diversity in the world in the heart of the Masai Mara in Kenya. The camp overlooks the Talek River migration crossing point.View Property
Ol Pejeta Bush Camp
On the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River in central Kenya’s Laikipia region lies the atmospheric Ol Pejeta Bush Camp. Ol Pejeta offers an exceptional base from which to explore the secrets of this renowned conservancy – from the pioneering conservation projects that have made it famous to spectacular sightings of black and white rhino, the Big 5 and the world’s last two remaining northern white rhino.View Property
A luxurious tented camp, with access to 3 incredible game viewing areas in the central Serengeti in Tanzania. The first exclusively female-run camp in the Serengeti.View Property
Olakira Migration Camp
A classic Tanzanian mobile camp that follows the Great Migration across the Serengeti. See it all from dramatic river crossings to incredible calving on the grassy plains.View Property
Booking conditions and everything else you need to know:
- When staying with Asilia, all your game drives, meals and local drinks are included.
- Our 5-day Great Migration itineraries above also include your internal flights and transfers to and from camp, park and conservancy fees and 5 nights' accommodation.
- The Great Migration moves throughout the year and river crossings activity changes from week to week, so they cannot be guaranteed. To maximise your chances of having a particular wildlife experience, please talk to our safari experts who will help you plan your ultimate safari.
- The pricing above is per person, based on two adults sharing during August 2021, and any applicable 25% discount is already reflected. Please enquire for detailed information on our rates.
- Our itineraries can be completely customised to your travel needs - simply chat to our safari experts.
- Our 25% off special offer applies to accommodation only. View all our special offers here.