8 Day Family Safari Itinerary to Kenya and Zanzibar
A family safari is a holiday like no other. You’ll create memories that will last a lifetime, enjoy new experiences together and spend quality time away from the distractions of the real world. You will have a unique home-from-home experience with exclusive stays in some of Africa’s most comfortable lodges, complete with private staff who will cater for your every need.
On the Best Bush & Beach Family itinerary, you will spend a night in Nairobi before three nights at a private house in the bush in search of The Big Five and then three nights in your own villa relaxing on the tropical shores of the Indian Ocean. Two three-night stays with flights in between is perfect because travel time is minimized, leaving you with more time to make the most of your East African safari.
Please note many of our itineraries are available at varying levels of luxury: ‘simple’, ‘classic’, 'exclusive' and ‘upgrade’. Use our itineraries for ideas on how to combine camps, regions and a range of experiences. Enquire when ready, and our expert staff will help customise your dream safari holiday that meets all your travel requirements.
'SIMPLE' from US$4,104 pp sharing
'CLASSIC' from US$5,555 pp sharing
'UPGRADE' from US$9,644 pp sharing
2 adults and 2 kids (5-12 years)
Nairobi / Mara North Conservancy or Lewa Wildlife Conservancy or Segera / Zanzibar or Lamu Archipelago or Diani Beach
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi or Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, Zanzibar
'Simple' Best Bush & Beach Families Unique Experiences
- Search for Big Cats and The Big 5 in Kenya’s Masai Mara.
- Experience the benefits of staying in the private Mara North Conservancy.
- Enjoy total exclusivity during your home-from-home experience at both Mara Bush House and Matemwe Beach House.
- Relax on Zazibar’s idyllic beaches or try your hand at some of the diverse activities on offer.
In this simple bush and beach combination after an overnight in Nairobi it’s an all Asilia itinerary with:
- 1 night House of Waine, Nairobi
- 3 nights Mara Bush Houses, Mara North Conservancy
- 3 nights Matemwe Beach House, Zanzibar