13 days of East Africa
For a safari experience that captures some of the best locations and experiences on offer across Kenya and Tanzania (and optionally, Zanzibar), look no further than this itinerary. Incorporating the Mara Naboisho Conservancy for its excellent game viewing and the opportunity for walking safaris, alongside the Serengeti with its annual Migration of wildebeest and the multitude of predators that rely on it for sustenance, before wrapping up at the World Heritage site of the Ngorongoro Crater. For those with the time and inclination, there is an optional extension to Zanzibar for sun and relaxation.
There are an endless number of possible combinations that could be created to incorporate Kenya and Tanzania into a single itinerary. This option looks to provide the discerning traveller with accommodation in the best locations accompanied by a variety of activities to enrich the safari experience.
Please note many of our itineraries are available at varying levels of luxury: ‘simple’, ‘classic’, 'exclusive' and ‘upgrade’. Use our itineraries for ideas on how to combine camps, regions and a range of experiences. Enquire when ready, and our expert staff will help customise your dream safari holiday that meets all your travel requirements.
1 June – 31 October and 1 December – 31 March
CLASSIC from US$12,138 pp sharing
With beach extension US$13,075 pp sharing
Nairobi, Mara Naboisho Conservancy, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater Area, (optional Zanzibar)
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi. Kenya
Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, Zanzibar
SIMPLE KENYA ULTIMATE HIGHLIGHTS UNIQUE EXPERIENCES
- Experience the wilderness on foot through a walking safari in the Mara Naboisho Conservancy.
- Learn about local customs and a different way of life with a Cultural Visit from Naboisho Camp
- Maximise your chances of seeing the Great Migration by staying in Olakira Migration Camp.
- Enjoy the unique and cosy room design of The Highlands
- Marvel at your game drive location inside an unbroken caldera on the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater
In this exploration of Kenya, your accommodation consists of
This curated East African experience incorporates:
- 1 night Hemingway’s Nairobi Hotel, Nairobi
- 3 nights Naboisho Camp, Mara Naboisho Conservancy
- 3 nights Olakira Migration Camp, Serengeti National Park (1 June – 31 Oct.) Ngorongoro Conservation Area (1 Dec. – 31 March)
- 3 nights Dunia Camp, Serengeti National Park
- 2 nights The Highlands, Ngorongoro Conservation Area