7 Days in Tanzania’s Northern Circuit
If time restrictions are driving your decision-making process regarding how your northern Tanzania safari should be structured, then these 7 day options are likely to prove useful. While there are many different areas and locations within the northern circuit which could be included, these options have focussed on just 2 of the key highlights which should not be missed.
The Ngorongoro Crater offers an entirely unique game drive experience and is not something that should be omitted from a northern circuit itinerary. Coupled with the Serengeti National Park, this itinerary presents the key attractions, neatly bundled into a six-night package featuring three different game viewing locations, with price points to suit various budgets.
Please note many of our itineraries are available at varying levels of luxury: ‘simple’, ‘classic’, 'exclusive' and ‘upgrade’. Use our itineraries for ideas on how to combine camps, regions and a range of experiences. Enquire when ready, and our expert staff will help customise your dream safari holiday that meets all your travel requirements.
July-October & November-March
CLASSIC FROM US$8,738 pp sharing
UPGRADE FROM US$11,157 pp sharing
Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Serengeti National Park
Kilimanjaro International Airport, Tanzania
Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, Zanzibar
CLASSIC PURE NORTH UNIQUE EXPERIENCES
- Enjoy the opportunity for a fine dining experience at Onsea House
- Look out for tree-climbing lions in Lake Manyara National Park
- Take in the phenomenal views of the Ngorongoro Crater
- Soak up the authentic East African safari experience in either the north or the south of the Serengeti National Park
In this classic driving and flying safari, accommodation consists of:
- 1-night Onsea House, Arusha
- 2 nights Ngorongoro Farmhouse, Karatu
- 3 nights Ubuntu Migration Camp, Serengeti National Park