10 Day Safari & Beach Itinerary
With countless combinations available throughout Tanzania’s “Northern Circuit”, this short but carefully curated bush and beach combination removes the confusion and offers the perfect introduction to a Tanzania safari.
From the scenic vistas of the Ngorongoro Crater to the endless plains of the Serengeti and white sandy beaches of Zanzibar, Tanzania offers the ultimate “safari and beach” destination.
The variety of options available for a Tanzanian safari and beach combination can make the decision process quite daunting. In this itinerary, we have aimed to give you two very different options of the same basic routing in order to highlight the differentiating factors affecting the decision process. The first option is based on a driving safari, taking in classic camps in iconic locations, while the second option offers a flying safari alongside an elevated quality of accommodation in similar locations.
Please note many of our itineraries are available at varying levels of luxury: ‘simple’, ‘classic’, 'exclusive' and ‘upgrade’. Use our itineraries for ideas on how to combine camps, regions and a range of experiences. Enquire when ready, and our expert staff will help customise your dream safari holiday that meets all your travel requirements.
1 September – 31 March
CLASSIC FROM US$6,609 pp sharing
UPGRADE FROM US$9,331 pp sharing
Arusha / Ngorongoro Conservation Area / Mwiba Wildlife Reserve / Serengeti National Park / Zanzibar
Kilimanjaro International Airport, Tanzania
Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, Zanzibar
CLASSIC TANZANIA HIGHLIGHTS UNIQUE EXPERIENCES
- See more of Tanzania’s beautiful landscapes whilst driving through this itinerary with your private guide and vehicle.
- Enjoy sweeping views over the Ngorongoro Crater.
- The first of its kind in Tanzania, Dunia Camp is staffed entirely by females as a part of Asilia’s initiative to support female empowerment and create employment opportunities.
- In the months of March, June and November, Dunia Camp is usually very well placed to enjoy the passing herds of the Great Migration.
- Enjoy the best of Matemwe, whether from a hammock overlooking the Indian Ocean, or snorkeling amongst pristine coral reef.
This classic bush and beach combination features:
- 1 night Rivertrees Lodge, Arusha
- 2 nights Entamanu Ngorongoro Camp, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- 3 nights Dunia Camp, Serengeti National Park
- 3 nights Matemwe Lodge, Zanzibar