10-day exceptional safari
Enhanced by the incredible beauty of the East African landscape, our Reserve Camps featured in this itinerary exude character and meticulous attention to detail. Every desire is beautifully met; from large, designer rooms, to libraries, plumbed raindance showers and swimming pools with uninterrupted views. These camps also offer a spa service, a premium collection of wine and spirits, and food to tantalize the palate after a day out enjoying exceptional game viewing.
Most importantly they benefit from being situated in the most exclusive, sought-after destinations in Tanzania. On this journey you will travel from the exclusive predator paradise of the Serengeti’s eastern corridor where lion rule the plains and the cheetah pose on kopjes; through to the glorious northern Serengeti, onthe banks of the Mara river which offers year-round Big 5 viewing as well as providing the backdrop to the famous migration crossings from July – October; and lastly the jewel of the south, Ruaha National Park, offering superlative game viewing from our open-sided game vehicles or on a thrilling walking safari with our expert guides.
We have only offered one version of this itinerary as we genuinely feel it could not be bettered.
Please note: our itineraries start you off by providing ideas on how to combine camps, regions, and a range of experiences. Enquire when ready, and our expert staff will help customise your dream safari holiday that meets all your travel requirements.
1 June - 14 March
US$10,540 per person sharing
Serengeti National Park, Ruaha National Park
Seronera airstrip, Serengeti National Park
Dar es Salaam airport
EXCLUSIVE TANZANIA UNIQUE EXPERIENCES
- Off limits to tourists for 20 years for predator research, Namiri Plains’s location in the Serengeti’s eastern corridor offers phenomenal cheetah and lion sightings in a vastly untouched and exclusive area of this famous park.
- Maximise your chances of seeing the Great Migration cross the Mara River by staying at Sayari, the closest camp to the banks of the river.
- Try a selection of unique beers at Sayari which is home to an innovative solar-powered micro-brewery, the first of its kind in the Serengeti.
- Unwind after early mornings and bumpy rides at our spa. Each of the three camps in this itinerary offers a diverse range of treatments and massages.
- Approximately 25% larger than the Serengeti with only 6% of its visitors Ruaha National Park is an unadulterated wilderness with superb game viewing including 10% of the world’s lion population forming super prides, large herds of elephant and buffalo as well as being Tanzania’s premier birding destination with over 570 species of birds.
- Our Reserve Camps offer a culinary experience that promises to entice and inspire any food-lover.
In this exceptional safari you will stay at all three of Asilia’s properties:
3 nights Namiri Plains, Serengeti National Park
3 nights Sayari Camp, Serengeti National Park
3 nights Jabali Ridge, Ruaha National Park