By Britta Foulis – Content Marketing Manager
Our very own, and first-ever, Asilia Photographic Safari Vehicle has arrived at Naboisho Camp and the first guests to make use of it were rewarded with some seriously epic wildlife moments! George the Explorer was lucky enough to spend time with some special characters whilst out on a game drive and the results were just phenomenal.
Asilia Photographic Safari Vehicle
Our Photographic Safari vehicle can accommodate 3 photographers (and their equipment) as well as 1 additional guest who would sit beside the driver. The driver’s side seat is not accommodated for photographer’s though, so they would just be joining for the ride and experience. Whilst it currently calls Naboisho Camp home, the vehicle can be used at any of our other Masai Mara camps on request – Encounter Mara; Rekero Camp; as well as Topi House.
Photographic Safari Vehicle Extras
- Drop-down sides for photographers to lie down and get low angle photographs
- Three 360º swivel seats, one per “row” – seats also lean right back if required
- Only front and back bars to hold up the roofless obstruction of view for photography
- Beanbags and foam camera rest (photographers advised to bring their own tripods)
- All the usual Asilia vehicle kit – fridge, charging points, roll down sides for bad weather etc.